Thursday, 13 May 2010

Yep, thursday..

Not a bad day today.
L spent the day cleaning up the backyard - putting on the final touches for the open for inspection on Saturday. The house is on the market and there have already been a number of phone calls from interested people - all good! We have to keep our fingers crossed that they all want o buy it!
We didn't go to music today - I feel a little bit guilty, but it was wet and cold and yucky! L ended up looking after Holly this afternoon (while she slept) and I went to the shops and got a few bits and pieces.
I'm really excited about tomorrow, we are going to the hospital in the morning. We have a joint meeting with the speech pathologist from the hospital, the dietitian from the hospital and the speech pathologist from the early intervention service we use. We are going to start Holly on solids! I'm so looking forward to it! I see it as a bit of a milestone. Its probably going to be hard, but I'm looking forward to it.
I took some fantastic video today of Holly smiling. I'm going to put it together and do a 'Holly's first 6 months' video thing. We picked "little ray of sunshine" for the song - L and I were listening to it the other night and he liked it!
Need to keep moving, I get stuck here typing away and not doing the jobs I need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment