Thursday, 27 May 2010

Thursday

Far out we are busy today.
Up this morning, feed of banana and farex, nap, up, play, nap, up, bath, feed of sweet potatoe and farex, sleep. I have about 20 minutes until she wakes up again so I'm frantically getting things done. We are out for dinner tonight so I need to pack her bag and get myself organised. I have just rang and confirmed out holiday accommodation (leaving on the 12th for a week), and in the middle of it I'm trying to put together a video montage thing of Holly for L's 30th birthday coming up next week. I'm keeping it a surprise, and I'm excited.
We were supposed to go to music today, but right as we were about to leave Holly through a hissy fit and screamed. I decided that rather than try to contend with that and seeing all the normal babies I'd stay in. Some days I just don't want to see normal babies, I don't want to compare them. I don't need to see how well they are doing, I just want to be here with Holly where its safe and warm.
I'd better keep moving, I can hear her stirring and I've got heaps to do. Might get time later tonight after dinner, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment