I know the blog is supposed to be about Holly's journey, but I think its also turning into my journey with Holly so I'm justifying a 'me' section!
I feel a bit funny today. I'm guessing cause I'm dog tired.
L had an awesome game on Monday night, I was so proud of him. He has had a child hood dream to become an international soccer referee and on Monday night he did it! Such a great achievement. He is so determined and focused, I really admire him for that. The photo is taken of him warming up on the MCG, the socceroos are in the background. There were 55,000 people there! Thankfully L didn't make any mistakes and there wasn't 54,999 people angry at him (one less cause I wouldn't be angry at him!!. I was sitting with my mum and my very dear friend F. Our seats were right behind L's line, and I was telling F that all the people in the crowd were looking at my husband's bum!! But she quickly said, no probably not Prue - there are other things that the crowd would be looking at - like the game!!! Anyway, he did really well. The controversy was really with the middle ref, there were some blatant red cards that really should have been given, but the middle guy didn't give them - no L's fault!Hang on, Holly's waking up. .Gotta go.. write more later..
Congrats to L! It must have been such an amazing experience for him...and you must be so proud!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear he didn't stuff up! lol