What a day, and its not over yet.
I think Holly might be constipated. She has been grizzy and complaining all day, she hasn't settled properly for a proper sleep all day. She is falling asleep on me but as soon as I put her down she wakes up and starts crying. I didn't get a chance to get dressed till 1pm - everytime I tried to do something she'd start crying. An exercise if frustration. It started at about 8:30-9 ish. She needed to have a bath so I put her in cause sometimes it will calm her down if she's crying heaps. Nope, it didn't work. She normally sleeps for about an hour in the morning, she slept in my arms for about 15 minutes so I tried to put her down and about 3 minutes later she was awake. I tried feeding her again but she screamed if I fed her. Crying crying crying. I was crying with her by about midday. I tried wind relief, that didn't work. I've given her panadol and that hasn't worked. L's mum came over for a while, she took Holly for a walk and she slept for about 30 mins while in the pusher but she was in full force by the time she got home. L got home and is trying to calm her now while I have a bit of a break. I'm just about at the end of my rope. We are now tying to go through constipation remedies. I've tried prune juice with water, we've tried bicycling her legs and she's having a warm bath (second one for the day) hoping to relax her muscles a bit. Its not working, she's screaming again.
Since reading a little bit more on hydran I know that the babies can be quite irritable at times but this is beyond a joke. If it hasn't stopped in the next hour I'm taking her back down to the hospital. The poor thing.
I just get so upset. There is nothing I can do and I get all torn up inside. I don't want people to help me, I know Holly best and I can settle her the best, but I also know that I can't do it alone. I'm really not in the right head space to be able to help her properly. I can't stand hearing her in pain. I'm going to come back to this post later. I'm going to convince L to take her to the hospital, maybe they can give her an enima
No comments:
Post a Comment