Saturday, 29 May 2010

L's video

I finished it at 3am this morning and gave it to him when he got home from soccer - a huge hit - he loved it!

Tears streaming down his face! It was ace to see his reaction. It was supposed to be for his birthday on Friday, but I got too excited and couldn't wait.

Had a tough day with Holly. L is sick with a cold and I think Holly might be getting it. L went to soccer so I was just here with her and she was just grumpy all day. Grissly and grumpy and wingy and difficult. She wouldn't sit in her chair and she would only be comfortable on me to sleep. It was just annoying. Funny that I say that cause I do like it when she will settle on me, but it just meant I couldn't get anything done that I wanted to. Just as well I got most things done yesterday and L will be home all day tomorrow so I can get a few more things done then.

5 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! You have some awesome photos of her and amazing video too. She reminds me so much of Noah when he was little, kicking those legs and the way she was moving and smiling. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prue, I had no idea you had this blog till you posted what you did in your status. This is the most amazing recount of your journey with beautiful Holly.

    This video is so precious and made *ME* cry, so I can't imagine L's reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done an wonderful job Prue, you should feel so proud. This blog is a great idea to share your journey with others & so they (& I mean, me) can have some kind of insight into your life with Holly. She is an amazing little girl with amazing parents! Kristy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Prue, thank you for sharing your journey with us. I have only been able to imagine what your life is like now and your blog has provided me with a glimpse of your daily joys, frustrations and challenges. What a great and amazing woman, wife and mother you are.

    This song is very special for me too - my father died 4 months before I was born and this song came out just at the time of my birth and I was seen as "the little ray of sunshine" that had come into the family following this tragedy. Now whenever I ask dad to let me know he is still around me, this song always comes on the radio shortly after.

    So, this song has extra special meaning and it means that Holly truly is a little ray of sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prue, this is absolutely beautiful! What a fantastic birthday present for L.

    I love the video of Holly smiling - so precious.

    xox

    ReplyDelete