Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Still crook

She is still crook today.
We didn't go to the physio thing, it was wet and very cold out today, so she stayed at home in the warm.
I went to see centerlink to get the forms for carers payment and went to get the bag for Holly to wee into for her urine sample. I did that while L stayed home with her for an hour. Then I just pottered for the afternoon until a friend from work came over. She hadn't met Holly and it was great to catch up with her.
Her crying today has been really hard. She is crying cause her throat hurts, but its hurting her to cry. I feel so bad for her. She has been pretty clingy but that's understandable. She's also slept a lot too, but again, understandable. We've just alternated between panadol and neurofen all day.
We are supposed to be going back to the conference again tomorrow, I'll just play it by ear in the morning I think, see if she sleeps through tonight. She woke up at 2:30 last night. I gave her more panadol and nursed her back to sleep, but it took a couple of hours. If she wakes up again, we won't go but if she sleeps through and she seems a little better in the morning then we will. I'm meeting up with another friend from work tomorrow and my Dad is coming over for roast lamb - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment