I've GOT to get into bed. I am exhausted. Its 1:18am, we have just finished packing and I got a chance to email some friends and check our flights in online. We leave the house is 7 hours, so I need to be up in 5.5 hours. Its not looking good at all for my sleep! Oh well. I am so looking forward to a nice holiday, I've got my Xanex in the nappy bag, I'll have one of them in the car on the way there to calm me down and I'm sure I'll be asleep before the end of the runway!
So I wont be posting all week, unless we get Internet access. I wonder how I'm going to go - I've gotten used to being able to come on and de-brief, I like it, its become a habit I think. I find myself thinking during the day about what I'm going to write or how I'm going to word what is happening to me - it gives me something else to think about. Hopefully for the next week I won't need to. I'm sooo looking forward to just being a normal family with no doctors, no meetings, no intervention services or nurses or anything. For the first time in 6.5 months we will be a normal family. I'm going to love it.
Chow bellas, I'm outa here! I'll be sure and think of you while I'm in the sunshine!!!!! I'll post some pics when I get back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment