She just hasn't been well today. She's sneezing and coughing and you can tell its hurting her throat, then she'll have a full bladder or try to do a wee and she cries cause that hurts her too. I feel terrible cause I feel like I'm just drugging her up on panadol to keep her comfortable. I hate taking drugs myself so I hate giving her anything, but I know I have to cause she is in pain, but I just hate doing it.
L looked after her this morning while I took myself off to the psych. We spent a fair bit of time talking about past hurts and why I'm sooo paranoid about people liking me. We spoke about high school and uni and different friends I've had, how different people have hurt me and my analysis of why I feel so hurt. There were a lot of tears and I don't really think I accomplished too much, but it gives the psych a bit more knowledge of me. I said to her that one of my goals is to be able to express to people how I feel without feeling like I'm hurting them. I do that all the time, I don't tell people how I feel cause I'm scared they are not going to like me. I'm concerned that they'll tell me I'm being silly or they will go and then talk about me behind my back. I'm sure we'll sort it all out.
Holly didn't go back to the physio conference. I just didn't think it was worth traipsing all the way over the other side of town again if she is sick. I just want her to get better, its taking its toll on me. Today was the first time I'd been out of the house since Monday. We are going shopping tomorrow with T. I need to get Holly some more sleeping onesies and I want to check out the toy sales.
I hope she feels better soon. You could always try her with a saline nasal spray which is all natural but would help clear her nose up a bit. I hate(d) giving meds too but unfortunately with Noah I learnt that without them he would either be screaming, very sick or not here at all so he now takes many.
ReplyDeleteOh Prue. I'm so sorry to hear that little Holly is sick. Poor little poppet :( I hope she starts improving soon. You must be exhausted too.
ReplyDeletexox