Sunday, 4 July 2010

I *think* we have a tooth!

I'm not 100% sure cause we can't see it, but we can feel something awfully sharp in her mouth! That would explain the horrid mood she's been in for the last couple of days. We've only given her two doses of pain relief today cause she's had a reasonable day in terms of crying fits. She had one just as L and I were about to get out of the car at the shops, we aborted the trip and came home.
We had our very good friends over for 'make your own pizzas' for dinner tonight. I say again, I am very blessed to have such amazing people around me. They are in the process of trying to find a house. Purely for selfish reasons, I would love it if they could move closer to where we have bought. I know its not what *they* want, but hey, its what I want!!! I'd love to be just around the corner from them so we can see each other all the time, I'd love it.

3 comments:

  1. oh yay!!! That is great - at least it explains why she's been so 'off'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and you can buy good homeopathic teething tablets that just dissolve on their tongue which worked well with my boys - still had to give them panadol but it also helped - just from the chemist.
    Also I believe that neurofen is better than panadol for teething because its good for inflammation - not sure what age you can safely use it though - would have to check - or maybe you are already using it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I selfishly wish that you could stay around here, so I could see more of you! Very exciting about the tooth :-)

    ReplyDelete